CES supports students as they align themselves with opportunities leading to creative, productive, and satisfying professional lives. In strategic partnerships with alumni, employers, faculty and staff, the CES team works collaboratively to provide comprehensive programs and services to meet the individualized needs of our constituents.
How Can We Help?
- Career Advising
- Internship resources and guidance
- Job search resources and guidance
- Part-time, temporary, and summer employment programs
- On-Campus Interviewing
Employers, schedule a campus visit. Students, see which organizations are recruiting on campus.
- Job referrals for work-study recipients
- Timesheet processing for all student staff members on-campus, and in off-campus work-study positions
- Consultation with students, employers, and supervisors regarding employment allocations, work-study awards, performance, and other job-related issues
We welcome any feedback you might have for our office. Please send us an email to let us know if there is anything we might do to better meet your needs.