Your Senior Class Gift
What Does It Take to Make a Puget Sound Education Possible?
We know that it takes hard work, dedication, and skill, but it also requires the support of Puget Sound alumni, parents, and friends. The Senior Class Gift Campaign is a way for graduating seniors like you to pay it forward to future students.
Did You Know That......?
- Nine out of ten Puget Sound students receive some form of financial aid.
- 65% of students qualify for need-based aid.
- Over 4,000 alumni made a gift to the university last year.
- The highest participation in the Senior Class Gift Campaign came from the Class of 2012 when 56.6% of seniors contributed.
How can I Give to the Senior Class Campaign?
The Senior Class Gift Committee is asking all seniors to make a five-year pledge, giving just $5 during your graduating year and then pledging to give $10, $15, $20, and $25 over the next four years, for a total of $75.
Why Should I Make a Senior Class Gift?
- Your gifts this year and future years go toward crucial financial aid.
- You'll set an example for future classes to follow--and compete with!
- Gifts from alumni help increase Puget Sound's national ranking.
- You are benefitting from prior Senior Class Gifts right now.
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Make an online gift to our secure server.
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Please mention that you want to make a five-year pledge. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
- Check or Cash
Bring your check or cash to the Annual Giving Office in Jones 304.