L.T. & Helen Murray
Murray Board Room in Wheelock Student Center, Room 106
L.T. Murray was a member of the Board of Trustees from 1945 to 1952. Appropriately, in 1986 the Murray Foundation named the board room in memory of L.T. Murray and his wife, Helen.
The Murray Foundation is also responsible for naming room 209 in Wyatt Hall the Murray Foundation Classroom in 2000.