Stay up to date with the EdTech blog!
Want to know about the latest news related to teaching and technology? Curious what changes are happening within Educational Technology and Media Services at the University of Puget Sound? Read about new apps, digital pedagogy and more on the EdTech blog! Educational Technology is a part of Technology Services.More Information
We are here to support your success! The Educational Technology team provides services and resources to faculty, students and support staff in the use of technology and digital media services to enhance teaching, learning, digital scholarship and research:
- E-Classrooms: We support more than 100 E-classroom or other spaces. You can reserve additional equipment for use in your classroom or event and contact us to troubleshoot classroom equipment issues.
- Faculty Teaching & Research Support: We work closely with faculty in support of instruction, research and events. Our team also administers and supports the campus Learning Management System (LMS) solutions.
- Equipment loaners: Digital cameras, videocameras, audio recording equipment, mini laptops and more are available for checkout.
- Digital Media Lab: Our lab in the basement of Collins Library offers equipment & support for beginning through advanced digital audio and video projects. Come down and create!
- Audio & Videotaping, Streaming Media: We can audio or videotape special events and classes, or loan you the equipment to do so on your own. We can show you how to use our audio & video editing equipment, or provide this service for special event recordings. We can work with you to find the best server platform if you want to put your video or audio online.
- Event support: We provide support for live events at many venues on campus.
- Student Learning Support: We support Moodle, and a range of learning technologies used by students during their time at Puget Sound. We offer you training, support and access to great equipment and software.
- Developing Your Skills: We offer training one-on-one and in small groups on a range of instructional software, digital media and other topics. This includes developing and conducting workshops, individual trainings and short guest teaching modules in ongoing courses.
- Emerging Technology in Teaching & Learning: We investigate and support emerging technology tools and share those tools with faculty and students.