How do I set up Quick Links?
Quick Links operate like browser bookmarks that allow you to jump right to the page(s) you need to edit from the Overview tab.
- Open the CMS. You will start on the Overview tab.
- Find the Quick Links section at the bottom of the Overview tab.
- Enter the title of the page you want to add to the Quick Links in the box that says Search Pages. (Typically you would bookmark the main landing page of your section.) This will bring up a list of all the pages in the CMS that have that word in one of their title fields.
- Look through the list and find the entry that matched the path to your page.
- Click the green circle with the plus in it displayed in front of the entry for your page. This will add it to your Quick Links list. You only have to click it once. You may not see anything happen on your screen when you click on the icon because the search list is still displayed.
- To get rid of the list generated by your search so you can see your Quick Links list, simply delete the text you entered in the search box. Then you should see your new bookmark displayed in the Quick Links list.
To edit the page you've bookmarked, simply click the pencil "edit" icon to the right of the page name. To see the subpages for that section, click on the page name. From there you could choose to edit any of the subpages by clicking the pencil "edit" icon next to the desired page name.