Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you take debit or credit cards?
2. Can I use my own paper?
3. Do you have photo paper?
4. Will the color I see on my screen be the same as what the copier reproduces?
5. Can I send Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator jobs to be printed?
6. Can I send a JPEG off the web to be printed?
7. If I created my job as 8.5"x11" in Publisher, can you blow it up to 11" x 17" ?
8. What is the largest size you can print?
9. Can I have my class notes bound?
Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
No, it could cause damage to the copier. Some are too heavy. Some have fibers or metallics that harm the copier.
No, but the color copier makes great copies of photos.
Not necessarily, but we try to get as close to the screen as we can.
No. It's best to save InDesign and Illustrator files as PDFs, and Photoshop files as JPGs.
We don't recommend it. They often look very pixelated when printed.
Not always. It is best if you send it to us in the 8.5" x 11" or 11" x 17" size.
At this time, the largest we can print is 13" x 19" posters for standard printing. For wide-format printing we can print up to 4 feet wide by almost any length.
Yes. We offer fastback binding (like the course packs in the bookstore) and plastic comb-binding. Fastback binding is the more cost-effective option.
If you have any additional questions, contact Print & Copy Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.879.3737.