Registering for Credit
These steps must be completed prior to registering for internship or co-operative education courses and applies to:
Begin this process early in the semester prior to the semester in which you plan to enroll. You should try to complete all steps before the early registration period (November for Spring, April for Fall and/or Summer).
- Begin your search by reviewing the various internship resources.
- Meet with the Internship Coordinator at Career and Employment Services to discuss personal and course objectives (schedule appointment by calling x3161).
- Call (or write) employers and make arrangements for interviews (prepare by checking out our job seeker tips).
- After accepting an offer, complete a Learning Agreement and secure signatures (advisor, employer, and department chair if required).
- Submit completed Learning Agreement to Howarth 101 and secure Internship Coordinator's permission to register. (add/drop form is required)
- Register during registration or during the add/drop period. Please schedule an appointment with the Internship Coordinator to obtain an add code form.