LoggerJobs Online Job Posting System
LoggerJobs, our free online job posting system allows you to connect directly to the students and recent grads you want to hire for your full-time, part-time, seasonal and temporary positions:
- Easily connect with a pool of talented candidates.
- Register and post your openings free of charge.
- Manage your profile and current listings online at your convenience.
Or review our LoggerJobs FAQ for more information:
- What is LoggerJobs?
- What is NACElink?
- Can I post to other schools in the NACElink Network?
- Is the information in my LoggerJobs profile secure and private?
What is LoggerJobs?
LoggerJobs is a way for employers to connect to University of Puget Sound students and recent graduates. LoggerJobs is the result of a collaboration between the University of Puget Sound's office of Career and Employment Services and the NACElink Network.
What is NACElink?
The NACElink Network, the result of an alliance among the National Association of Colleges and Employers, DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation, has partnered with over 900 colleges around the country to connect recruiters with students who are seeking employment.
Can I post to other schools in the NACElink Network?
Yes, you can post jobs individually at other NACElink schools for free, or to multiple schools at once for a fee.
Is the information in my LoggerJobs profile secure and private?