Logger Card Rules and Responsibilities
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately to the Security Services at 253.879.3311. If you are concerned about your card's security you may request a “hold” on your account (until you have found your card) at the Dining Services Office (WSC 001) during business hours. If you are unable to find your Logger Card you may report your card as “lost” which will deactivate your meal plan and bookstore dollars immediately. Once deactivation occurs you are not eligible to go back to the old card and a new card must be purchased. Just so you know, if you don't have your card, someone else might, so do not take a chance on losing your meal points and letting someone into your dorm/house.
- Never punch holes or deface your card beyond its normal everyday use. Cards that have been defaced will carry a $15 replacement fee. For normal wear and tear, no replacement fee will be charged.
- Meal Points and Bookstore dollars are non-transferable. Only the person pictured on the Logger Card will be allowed to spend from that account. The cardholder may be required to sign a receipt for goods received.
- The cardholder is responsible for maintaining a valid Logger Card, which is in proper working condition.
- A valid card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Refunds for meal plans are for qualified students and are mailed to the last known address. Balances left in the account carry over to the next semester and from year to year, if eligible.
- Meal Plan refunds are granted upon leaving or graduating from the university in the amount of $25 or less, per semester. All qualified refunds must be submitted to the dining office by campus mail, U.S. Postal Mail, fax or in person using the Meal Plan Refund Form.