- Direct deposit enrollment/PayCard election form Use this form to choose direct deposit or PayCard for payroll and certain other payments.
- Paycard enrollment form Use this form to enroll for a PayCard if one is elected via the Direct deposit enrollment/PayCard election form.
- With direct deposit, payments are automatically deposited into your bank or credit union account(s).
- A PayCard is a multi-use payroll card with a VISA logo that functions like a debit card. Payments are automatically deposited to your PayCard account. There is no charge to "cash" your PayCard at any bank that accepts VISA.
- Puget Sound Fund Payroll Deduction Form
Use this form to contribute to the university's Puget Sound Fund through payroll deduction.
- Form to request a taxable allowance for communications and technology devices and services
Use this form to request a taxable allowance to acquire a work-required cell phone or mobile device.
- W-4 Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (IRS form W-4)
Use this form to claim withholding allowances to have the correct amount of federal income tax withheld from your pay. Please return the completed certificate to the Payroll Office (Jones 018 or CMB #1008).